IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhhhh....

Dont you just love this time of year? Salmon, steelhead, sun, fun and football starts in a week!!!
:dance:

What better to eat watching your favorite team play than freshly smoked salmon... :tongue: :tongue:

now what channel is that game on?!? :grin:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Stop it your making me drool!!I agree theres nothing better than smoked salmon a couple cold ones and a good ball game!You also might want to try some "jalapenio" smoked salmon dip,it is great if ya feel like something a little spicy.Just take some pickled jalapenios,soft cream cheese and salmon. Mix it all up add to your favorite cracker and Ohhh baby! :dance: By the way are you smoking that in your oven? Just curious as I have heard of people using liquid smoke and puttin it in the oven.

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
I can't believe what you've done to your kitchen pans! Argh! :smile: Does your wife still love you?

Jen

·
Registered
327 Posts
well boys I can see that the taj is treating you well seeing that smoked salmon made my mouth water this morning. I FORGOT WHAT IT TASTES LIKE. sincerely droughting in colorodo, STEVE

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
I have some pans that look like that too. Pounddown clown!!!! You need to come up for a weekend and go fishing.

·
Registered
327 Posts
team carrot milk it looks like Im coming home for 4 days end of december or first of january.sure would love to feel the thunder again.sincerely droughting in colorado steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts