IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New job and I am heading to Las Vegas for 2 months right when the fishing is getting good up here on the Santiam :hoboy: Hope you all leave me some fish so I can get into a few when I get back. :grin:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I'm with ya. Now that I'm working again I just pray that all those guy's will leave a fish or 10 for me.................Chris

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Don't worry, guys, there are a few of us retired folk who will take care of fish population monitoring for you in your absence. :smile:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I'll try to catch a few. With my luck, there will be plenty in there for ya when you get back. Put 5 on red 22 for me. By the way, how is your lab doing? Healing up okay? Have fun :dance:

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts
Just be thankful you have work, lotta folks would love to be in your shoes :wink: . Sin city :tongue: , you can have it.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Don't worry there will be a few dark sore backs left when you return. :razz:

A few years ago, the family had planned a 4th of July vacation at the Deschutes below Wickiup. How can a man from Portland pass up an opportunity to fish the S. Santiam when it is on the way to Bend? So, I left a day early. Needless to say :grin: I showed up with two nice 13lb springers to barbeque at the family camp out. Those fish hold up well but don't tell anyone. :smile: Just my secret friends on Ifish.

[ 04-30-2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: BUGLEMAN ]

·
Registered
873 Posts
No problem Boedy. The way Springer's are going for me, their will be plenty for you next year.

Vegas is fun. Just be sure to hit the Seafood buffet at the RIO. You won't beleive it. 2nd to none.

The good thing is you will be back for the hog season in Garibaldi this fall.

Work safe

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Hey there long lost fishing buddy,

I got Sat. May 10th open for fishing so don't make plans, maybe you can cut a gill or two.

Bobby

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Boe,

We didn't get a springer this year, through no lack of trying on my p[art, I might add, but we'll get some fish in the fall. Though you might have to go a bit liberal on me... Those plugs of yours keep spinning to the right.

In symbolism of brotherhood, I have been swapping those Owner hooks you left in the boat onto some of the plugs that have too many teeth marks on them. Hope you don't mind.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Originally posted by Boedy:
New job and I am heading to Las Vegas for 2 months right when the fishing is getting good up here on the Santiam :hoboy: Hope you all leave me some fish so I can get into a few when I get back. :grin:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">I feel your pain, in 2001 I left for 3 months of new job training in March. Didn't get get back until mid June missed the best springer season since I have been in Oregon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts