IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YOU MIGHT BE AN I-FISHER IF:
1. You have an i-fish quickfish dangling from your rear view mirror because you think it makes a good conversation piece.

2. Your wedding party had to tie tin cans to your drift boat.

3. You call your favorite steelhead rod 'sweetheart' and your wife 'Midge'.

4. Fisherman's Marine has your credit card on file.

5. You've ever called in sick when Springer fishing was hot.

6. You named your black lab 'Pete' and your cat 'Jennie'.

7. You have your name painted on a parking space at your favorite boat launch.

8. You consider smoked salmon and crackers a complete meal.

9. The picture at your office of your 30 lb. Sringer is larger than your wife's picture.

10. You've ever missed Christmas dinner because you didn't get back from your 'short' steelhead trip in time.

11. You refer to the the four seasons as 'Sprngers', 'Summer Run', 'Fall Run' and 'Winter Run'.

12. Your wife's minivan is parked outside so there is room for you drift boat and your sled in the garage.

13. You think MEGABYTES means a great day of fishing.

14. You have a tacklebox, rod and reel and a bag with fishing clothes in the backseat of your pickup.

15. Your family knows it's Saturday because both boats and your pickup are gone.

Inspired by "you Might Be a Fly Fisherman if" by Jimmy Moore
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

· Administrator
129,590 Posts
If you have a migraine headache from reading too many ifish posts.

OWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my achin' head!

J

· Registered
690 Posts
You might be a Ifisher if you go to a stream and meet a complete stranger and realize the only thing you have in comon is a membership on this little website called Ifish and end up fishing together and haveing a great day on the coast and making a new friend.:cheers:

· Registered
3,187 Posts
"You've ever called in sick when Springer fishing was hot"

this does not apply; however 2 weeks ago wednesday it did quailfy for fall nooks... :jester: :jester: :jester:

· Registered
463 Posts
You might be a Ifisher if you go to a stream and meet a complete stranger and realize the only thing you have in comon is a membership on this little website called Ifish and end up fishing together and haveing a great day on the coast and making a new friend.:cheers:
That happened to me to :cheers:

· Registered
12,969 Posts
If you.....

-Strike up conversations with complete strangers because of that round white sticker on their boat / truck. BTW it's been a pleasant experience EVERY single time. I hope it was for them too!! :wave:

-It's your home page when you log on!

· Registered
1,319 Posts
....you caught your biggest steelhead (25lbs) on Christmas morning and took it to the taxidermist on the way to shop for a engagement ring with the fiancee. I still hear about that one 35 yrs later.

Not only did they tie cans to the back of my driftboat, but they spray painted "JUST MARRIED" in flourescent red paint across the transom.

· Administrator
129,590 Posts
Or, if you dragged your spouse down the river on your "camping honeymoon", like I did.

I'll never forget being on this dock fishing while my newly wed husband slept in the hotel.

Bad start. Really, really bad start. :hoboy:

He didn't fish at all. :depressed: It didn't last a whole long time, but he did make and bring me some really nice lunches when I was fishing the Hammond Jetty. Never forget those days... (dreamy eyed) I caught a ton of jack salmon that year!

Jen

· Registered
3,034 Posts
I have called in sick from BOTH the Guide shop and the Hebo store.
1 800 EVFLEET, " cough, Bra%^$#, this is D*&*& and I'm not feeeling well today, I think I have the ....... I'm not coming in today, see you tomorrow".

Does that make me a bad person ? :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.