IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out of Chinook landing today with the family for a few hours and when I came back around 7:00 I found the parks guy and a couple of people by my truck and trailer, seems like the guy to my right was in a big hurry and some how got his truck and trailer tangled in my trailer. He looks like he lost his rear light to his truck on my side board and a tail light for his trailer on my fender, there was also a small piece of rubber?? on the ground. I would like to say thank you for only breaking your lights on my stuff for a change and I've already rattle canned the scratches away. The parks guy said you could have the pieces back if you want them.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Wonderful. At least he got the worst of it. :cool: I just don't understand ethically challenged people.

My girlfriend smacked the front of her car against the tire of a lifted 4X4 in the parking lot at work the other day. She caved her plastic bumper in and shattered her turn signal/marker light. There was no damage to the pickup, but she left a note for the owner anyway. Hopefully the guy/girl won't "find" any damage and try to take advantage. Guess it's just a chance you take. :shrug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts