IFish.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girl friend and I left Chinook landing about 8:00 Sunday morning. Headed to Reed inland. I that we were out the big blue again waves with white caps. Took about fifteen minutes to reach anchor point. We baited up caste out and went about make to boat ready to fish. Hey you have a fish she shouted. I looked at my rod and the line was peeling off. About ten minutes later a forty seven inch sturgeon was an board.

Deb said it was her turn to get one and we are not going home an till “ I get one “

So we had to stay and fish the rest of the day ( o darn ). I think you have a fish this time as her rod started to point to the water.

Well she finally got her keeper. And the end of a good day. :dance:

·
Banned
8,921 Posts

A picture is worth a thousand words. Your story had me chuckling so loud my wife came in to find out what was so funny.

Ain't it great!!! :cheers:

Skein

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get goes to show you be careful what you say because they don’t forget. :mad:

As she is trying to bring to fish closer to the boat on a rough ocean and turning greener as the minutes go be she hears “ just one more and we can so home ”. :dance:

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Way to go on the fish!! :cheers:

It definately was a little rough out there on Sunday, I saw those white caps and wondered, "Who would fish in conditions like those?"

Now I know and know why!

Good job!! :bowdown:

PS. It was pure glass at Hood River....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts