IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve
TALK TO US, McNARY? Starting to happen yet,,, spent last friday night on the river, one to the boat. real quite, really really slow... woke up to water skiers down by hat rock park. trolled for kings awhile saturday morining, saw one old boot caught, took that at as sign to head home.
just kinda sitting back and waiting for your
"In your face metalhead reports"
Sam

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
It's time! 29 for 15 trips. Headed out right now. Not leaving reports, have changed phases in becoming a better fisher person. Get after em and hope to see ya on the water. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I know that you have gave out a lot of information about hwo and were to fish around McNary Dam but anything that you could tell me woudl be great. If you prefer to email me my address is [email protected].

Thanks

·
Registered
782 Posts
The Water temp is dropping. Monday, the temp was @ 62.2 degrees. First pass leaving the dock on the Oregon side my rod doubled over throbbing. I gather my composier and start working the fish. I get it to the boat and find an extra fin, back in the water. I fished for another hour and headed home. With this cool weather and the rain we are getting the water temp should be in the high 50's this weekend.

suckerfish

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
Steve, thanks for all those pics and reports while they lasted over the past couple of years. Hope you have a bang up season.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts