IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
I think we need a bigger net! :shocked: :grin: :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Hey Marty,
You sure look good in that Willie Sled. It just about matches your drift boat. :grin:

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
QUICK...eveybody to the starboard side of the boat! Those are some 'husky' lookin' boys and 60#'s of fish all on one side. :wink: :grin:

Nice pic and scoop. Must be a Beckman net to get those two fish to fit. :cool:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Matter of fact we do use Beckmans Nets as do I here at home.

And Tanner, yes I DO look good in that Predator, as I matter of fact I'm working on getting one right now, anybody want to buy my sled? It's going up for sale here on ifish soon!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hey...

I know those guys....Heck, I was there!

Marty Peterson...the "True" classic. Bobber Down....Hey, You're Draggin' again!

Scott

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
My next door neighbor spent all last week up there with Travis. He brought back a BUNCH of nice fillets and had lots of stories to tell of numerous 35+ fish to the boat per day.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Only happen on the Nusagak in Alaska with Fins and Feathers. Marty Peterson shows the guys from Bend how to do it right. By the way this is only one pic of a great week on the river. Go with Marty here and listen as he tells true accounts of fishing on the river.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Scott, did you let everbody know you did some video of the trip? Just to get the juice flowing. I know you said at least fall before it would be done and into a show.
Speaking of Beckman Nets. Every piece of equipment in Travis's camp was the best. Loomis rod, Shamino Reels, Willie Boats. All the tents abd even the shower were the best.
Chad and Travis were excellent cooks and the homemade Maple Bars were the best. Nice small group where everbody got to know each other. All around great place to be.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
FOR A REALLY GOOD SAMPLE OF A DAY ON THE NUSH GO READ MARTY PETERSON. UNDER GUIDES GONE FISHIN GUIDE SERVICE.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Oh Yeah baby,

We were there and yes, we made 3 new shows for all of you to see....(That is when we get up & running, which shouldn't be too long)

Chinook, Chums, and Pike. That's right....PIKE You know, those ugly looking, big toothy mouthed, barracuda sized snakes? There fun to watch circle the plug, then strike.

Fish-On

Scott

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
On a Mission--
I'm so sorry, but I had to disable your account until you update your e mail address.
Please send me your new one. E mail written to you is bouncing to my account like crazy! :smile:
Jen

G

·
Jen, I am getting bookoo as well from someone who has my address in their infected address book, sending out under my email address and then I am getting all the User Unknown returns from an AOL postmaster. Sucks.

Problem is, no way of telling who it really is. :depressed:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts