IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got in from a day on the Yaquina. From the Toledo ramp up, not one fish marked on the finder. From Toledo ramp to River Bend we marked very few fish, saw one guy lose one, did not see or hear of anyone landing anything. Looks like the Alsea tomorrow, definitely more fish there right now. These are just my observations, hope it helps those planning to fish the coast this week-end.

YK

·
Scallywag
3,410 Posts
Thanks Yaquina_Kid,

Heading that way Sunday a.m. I was wondering if a few crab could be had on the incoming? Any recent crabbing reports? I think I'll leave the fishing poles at home.

Baotdog

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Hey Thanks, Yaquina Kid.

Your info is appreciated. :cheers:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't know about the crabbing, there are still herring in the bay though. For herring try by the Coast Guard station or Marine Science Center dock, the last herring I jigged were nice big juicy fish!

YK

·
Registered
311 Posts
A couple off buddies and I fished Yaquina bay thurs. and fri. We didn't catch anything but thurs. we lost 2 and yesterday we lost one.(However I hooked a crab in the mouth trolling and my buddie landed a starfish!) We saw several salmon jump yesterday but never did see anyone land one. Soon, very soon! :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts