IFish.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife and I took our little 10 week old boy Wyatt out for a day of fishing. It was long overdue. Mom says no boat yet, but bank fishing is cool. My wife and I caught a mess of stockie trout, and the boy had a blast. Just took it all in. He suggested I change spinner colors (I think that's what he was saying) and Whamo! Fish on! Afterwards we hit the Tippy Canoe and watched the Ducks defeat mighty Michigan over some tasty chicken wings! Life is so good!
Now Wyatt has fishing and football under his belt.
He's on the right track! :grin:
GBS

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
From his perspective that fish is a MONSTER. almost 25% of his total length. Looks like you will have to get that one mounted!

Too Fun!

·
Registered
190 Posts
GBS, doesn't get much better than that!! :cheers:
My little Nate is 15 mo. old and he loves the boat and petting the fish! :grin: :grin: Enjoy!

Play'n Snooky

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Football and fising two of the great "f"'s in life that every boy should know about

·
Registered
12,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FRG,
know nothing besides fishing. Yes indeed. It's a highly covert operation, but I'm laying the foundation. Every night before he drifts off I say: There's no place like fishing, there's no place like fishing" :grin:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Allright! :cheers: I've been waiting to see that little dude out fishing! Didnt think it would be this soon though. Lots more to come... it just keeps getting better! Next summer my boy will turn 3 and hopefully spending most of the summer on the boat! You have alot of fun fishing to look forward to so the fishing you've missed while he is little will soon be forgotten. :grin:
-Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts