IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when it's gettin' exciting, it's all locked up.

Bummer.

So, a question, What causes the oil residue to drip from my kicker? Will it be OK?

Smj

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
SMJ, tell you what.
You want to settle internet fist fights with grown men, come on over and sit in my chair. :smile:

I don't personally enjoy them.

Now, onto dinner.....

:smile:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Jen..i'll sit in that chair if you feed me dinner. :grin:

SMJ, I had to work all day...I've missed all the fun..usually i'm the one giving the business to the carrot kids. What i don't get is all the fuss about guys who don't work...catching fish... if i could fish as much as them.... You'd be talking about " Dork Juice" Or reading my latest book " The anatomy of a take-down" Set the hook you idiot! They do know how to catch fish....it's just so amazing cuz so many don't know how. Edit if you will :tongue:

"The Reel MrDorkfish"

Louis

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
hmmmmm..........."dorkjuice".....kinda glad you have a day job. Not sure I want the recipe for that! :grin:

I do wish I could catch as many fish as some.

Good luck,
Scott

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
I work plenty. I get about 43 hours a week in on the clock. I have arranged my schedule with work so that I pile it on all at once, than I can have days off during the week. Pretty convenient if you like to fish. And I like to fish. I have to work, I have to make a truck/boat/gas/bait payment..........

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I know what your say'n Zaq..couple years ago i used all my PTO for fish'n...i already had 2 weekdays off and i'd take off the other three with vacation time.... I could stretch my time all the way through the Columbia fall Chinook run and Coho too :grin: This year i've chosen to travel with my wife and kids...Still caught a few :tongue: Don't worry ...we're just giving ya the bid..ness :smile:

MrDorkfish

Louis

3,877 Posts
Zaq,

Know what you mean...I travel so much on my job it makes you respect the time on the water that much more. At least all the travel is affording me nice vacations to Alaska every summer.

I just dumped 80,000 Alaska Airline miles for myself, my son and 2 close friends for free rides there next summer. I have been going up there the last 4 years.

As hard as it is being on the road, my job however does afford me a good living. The times that I am away from my family during those road trips makes me appreciate them even more as well as the time I do spenmd on the water.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts