IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
119,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is usually a lull time of year on ifish, but hits are way up, and visitors, too!

We had 765184 "hits" yesterday! About 4k unique visitors...

Also, over 10 new registrations a day!

At this point, we could have over 10k members in a year! Now... How can we get information out of them, all?

:smile: I wish I could wave a wand and make everyone spill their secrets! Not that I need it...No, of course not! :laugh:

Jen

[ 09-09-2003, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hi Jen,

I've noticed my hits going up too! The phone is ringing off the hook and I'm so busy I can't take a day off this week!

Be careful what you ask for...
You might just get it........

smile
Marie

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
So much crying here I just can't stand it. Congrates on the hits Jen. Cool site ya have here.

·
Registered
466 Posts
It's amazing what one little Ifish decal will do on the back of my pick up. I'll take all the credit.
trouttroller

·
Registered
188 Posts
Site seems plenty zippy.

So do you have stats on who the most frequent visitors are?

Dare you say who? :grin:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Jen, you can probably count me for 20-30 of those dailey hits. i jump in and out all day while between customers. just ask my ifish customers, they will most likely tell you all i do is ifish all day......right clownmouth?
i do have one question, after i read a post and come back to the topic page 90% of the time i have to refresh because it comes back to a topic page thats a month old. is it my computer??? if so i'll have to tell the boss it needs to be fixed so i can read more fishing stuff.

·
Administrator
119,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nope. Not your computer.
It is a known Internet Explorer bug, or so the Infopop makers say.

Anyhow, you just can't reliably use the back button.
My solution is to go to the bottom of the page, and pick the forum you want to view, and hit "Go fish" or whatever I have down there.
Works every time.
J

·
Administrator
119,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think the new server is doing well, don't you?
Not a problem yet, and it seems zippy to me!
Jen

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
On a recent trip to the CR we got so overwhelmed by I-fishers asking just who we were that I just wanted to duck my head for a while...THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!

Hey, if there is strength in numbers, then why couldn't we organize better for lobbying, etc. w/ ODFW, Governor's office??? It seems like we should be a real force out there and be able to accomplish some great things for the fish and the fishing!

HC

·
Administrator
119,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Zippy. :smile:

Yeah, that's what I would hope for. Better organization and a voice for our fisheries.

PLEASE!

:smile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts