IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have a picture of the tool or a brand/model? It sounds like the one I have from Cabela's that I purchased years ago.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I'm sorry, I don't have a digital camera - but we have (my family) been Cabela's customers for 25+ years. It more than likely came from there along time ago. Any idea how it works? Thanks!zip

·
Registered
756 Posts
zipper,
Write or email Cabela's if you think it's from them and explain the situation. Chances are they'd be happy to send you out a set of instructions. They have a customer service number at 1-800-237-4444 and you might ask them for their Tackle Craft magazine while you're at it. It's free for the asking. Some great buys on spinners blades and all the other stuff you need. I'm getting ready to call in an order myself. Good luck. :smile:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Or better yet, head to your local tackle dealer, like B.C.Angling Post. Most sell spinner makers and will be happy to assist you. Just my .02.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Ok all you spinner makers out there... I have a wire forming tool, clamps to the table, has two handles for bending and twisting and I have no idea how to use it. I found it while going thru some of my Dad's old gear, he's not around to help me so I'm hoping that someone here can give me some direction. There is no writing on it anywhere so I don't know the brand but it's red and appears to have a couple trays for small gear. My dad used to make all his own Walleye rigs and bottom bouncers but I never saw him operate this thing and with all this talk of making Salmon spinners - I need to figure this out! Anyone? Thanks. :cheers: zip

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Thanks guys! Next time I'm over OC way I'll stop in and see the tackle guys. Goin' fishin'! Thanks again! zip

·
Registered
369 Posts
Zipper, have the cabela's modle still have the instructions, i'll see if the neighbor has a scanner and e-mail them to you, Doug

·
Registered
369 Posts
Well got them scanned and saved in my documents, know what? any help sending them would be great not the computer gu ru,but got this far,bare with me, Doug

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
DK - just send an E-mail - click on the little paper clip on the menu bar to add an attachment, select that file you saved, it will appear at the bottom of the email message hit send and you're in like flint! Thanks for the help! zip

1 - 10 of 10 Posts