IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was pretty hot up there today. We saw about two dozen fish netted before 1:00pm. Unfortunately, we didn't do so well. What do you do when your partner provides everything, but the two of you can't seem to catch anything together but hell from the wives for spending so much time fishing? He doesn't need a new partner. I've already ruled that out. I was even so desperate, I wore a banana peel on my head while I shook my fist at the god Pices. I'm starting to go nuts!!!
By the way, orange wiggle warts and cut herring were doing the trick.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Orange Mag Warts? No.... It simply can't be true that you saw fish caught on that lure.

I'm pretty sure it's NEVER caught a fish there before..... wonder why now? :hoboy:

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
tunabreath, two dozen fish caught by 1 is hot? Compared to what I've read the last few days it probably was hot today. Now, in years past, it was a common thing to see around 50 fish caught by 9AM. It's an amazing thing and pretty unbelievable but it does happen. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen and caught some of em with my own eyes. :cheers:

·
Registered
515 Posts
yep it's true , i was there a grown man wearing a banana peel. and he has the nerve to tell ME i'm bad luck!!. also was very windy and burr cold , but maybe that was just me :blush: chillybones

1 - 5 of 5 Posts