IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
[Wish I had a good report, BUT I have not heard anything good from this area, EXCEPT if you are after tuna. I am referring to Winchester or Florence. We have done really well on tuna the last 2 weeks.
Phil

quote=CHOPPIN;1625893]My brother and I are headin' out for ocean salmon this Sunday, would sure appreciate some reports from any these ports.[/quote]

· Registered
29 Posts
My brother and I are headin' out for ocean salmon this Sunday, would sure appreciate some reports from any these ports.

We were out of Florence last Saturday and only caught 1 small silver. We went out to about 330 ft. and finally got up to 54 degrees. Great crabbing though, had 42 legals on 2 pulls of 6 pots after throwing back a lot of really big soft crabs. The ocean looks good except for the wind in the afternoon. Good luck.

· Registered
2,144 Posts
Have heard unconfirmed reports of a few ******* getting Chinook off the North end of the rockpile. One charter I know went out there a couple of days ago from Depoe Bay for only 2 coho.

Going out of Depoe Bay, I got 2 Coho out about 300-330' pretty much straight out, slightly NW from Depoe Bay yesterday. It is where most of the boats have been getting into them the past few days.

· Registered
675 Posts
Florence :Thursday 8/9
picked up lots of fish 99% wild around 300 340 line.. temp inside is way too cold in my opinion 50 and 51 degrees . water warms up a bit at around the 270 mark . Final tally was 1 nice 10# silver and lost a nice chinny at the boat.....Hope that helps..TB :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.