IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about hitting the Wilson tomorrow morning. Does anyone have any reports or info on how its been fishing lately? Thanks in advance for any tips or feedback.
fish hard

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I fished the wilson a couple of hours ago just below the guide shop. I caught a nice steelhead, but not the chinook I was going for. Not too crowded and the fishing seemed pretty good. I caught my steelhead on an orange first cast salmon jig and a bobber. I'll be heading back next week to try my new Maribou Jigs. I just got them in the mail and can't wait to try them. Good luck ! :grin:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Good question..... :whazzup:

Hate to show my rookieness here but to be honest I don't know how to tell the difference. Think I'll post a new thread, and ask that very question. :wink:

·
Registered
228 Posts
All I have heard about are black or brown (River Rhino's)fish since last weekend. Starting to wonder if targeting summers is the way to go. Hit two over a week ago.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I might be a novice, but you should listen to this: got a call just 4hrs back from a friend about him having limited out on two bright hens on the Trask. Time: 33min. It might be worth it to you to think about heading there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts