IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
blown out right now. just got back from there. caught a nice cutt in the upper river and 4 inch smolt. hopefully it drops into shape soon.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
hey John long time with out a call :shrug: .

I was wondering if you and Mark where still up on the wilson.that fly you told me about was interesting it worked great under the float's we talked about I pounded them this year at the end of the season. is there many fish in the tide water? did you get that new sled?

·
Registered
627 Posts
I came by the Wilson on Sat around 2:00 and it seemed awfully low at that time... :grin: :grin: :grin:

[ 10-13-2003, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: Sturgeon 42 ]

·
Registered
568 Posts
It was slightly off color yesterday (Sunday). I spoke to one guy that drifted the river at Sollie Smith...Hooked none but the river, he said, rose atleast 6"+ throughout the day.. He said Lot's of debris..branched, leaves, etc., but he said lot's of fish were visible moving through the riffles. He also mentioned that earlier in the day, one guy hooked 3 nice fish behind the Guide Shop!

It's only a matter of time!

Scott

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm waiting to get out my old Starcraft until the level comes up another foot at least. I tried it last year at 3' mark and had to tow her through the gravel bar. Not much fun when your packing two guys and their gear. Better off to bank fish with wadders for a while...

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Stew - saw your toon boat is 4 sale... how you gonna get down the Wilson? Call me if you want company - how about next tuesday? lnf

1 - 10 of 10 Posts