IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day Sat between Meldrum and the railroad bridge. Started fishing at 8 near the Willamete Park ramp and had my limit by 9. One was 17 the other 13lbs. Took a few more hours to get my partner's limit but he picked a 17lb up by the water works and the final one, an 18lb by the railroar bridge. We were done withour limit at 1:30. We saw alot of fish caught down river but only saw one other caught up by Meldrum/Willamette area. :cheers:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Got mine about 8:30 this morning just in front of MC on the Willie nice 18lber, Second Nookie for the season. Several boats but fishing was sparatic. Took my boss out today, I hope I have a job in the morning, he got skunked.
But it was a beautiful morning. Happy Easter everyone. Sorry no pic went to GI Joes to check it in to get some Shimano Bucks, so a pic is up there. :smile:

CM

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
My husband and I fished from Swan Island to the railroad bridge with herring from 7:00 a.m. to about 2:00 p.m. and got nothing. :depressed: We got hung up by the NOAA boat and when we re-rigged, my husband decided to try a spinner he had made a while back. After about half an hour,fish-on!! :grin: He got a nice 17 1/2lber. Then a little while later, fish-on!! I got a 19lber. :grin: Both had the missing fins. Who would have thought a spinner would get two within such a short time? We caught both between the railroad bridge and below the St. Johns bridge. Not a bad day! :cheers: It's the first for us this year. I'll post a picture tomorrow.

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Almost gave up today after fishing from the Port of Portland to the channel. Just as I went to start the big engine, I saw a small fish going nuts jumping about 3 feet out of the water and my fish finder started marking fish at 5 feet. I pulled in, let out 5 pulls and 2 minutes later fish on. Nice 15lb chromer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.