IFish.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a graph of Willamette Springers showing 2001, 2002 and 2003. I'll update as the numbers show up. Willamette fish counts are more time delayed than Columbia fish counts.

Looks like I'll be fishing the Willamette through June.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Updated to May 12th...BUT...they only had number for 12th and 9th so I used last years numbers for fill to the 12th.

Still looks like a nice year going for the Willamette. Numbers should stay good (1,000+ fish a day) through first week of June.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update to May 18. Some numbers are filler using 2001 numbers.

This is crazy...there are as many Spring Chinook going over the dam as during peak Chinook season but no one is fishing for them and catching is minimal.

Some guide is going to make a fortune figuring out how to catch May Willamette Springers.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated through the 21st which is an actual count. 19th and 20th are filled in using last season.

A healthy number of fish running up the Willamette.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Updated to May 25 and 26th.

May 22-24th are averages from last two years since actual numbers aren't posted yet.

1,000 plus fish a day...you'd think folks would be able to catch one or two of them especially consdering the peak is 2,500 fish.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated to April 27th.

Should be tailing off as we get to June 16...but then...Summer Chinook starts!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts