IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished OC area today. Saw a few fish in the AM, but it died after about 9:30. Really slow...at least for the boats I saw.

Want to try Fred's area on Tuesday morning. Has anyone been to the head of the channel in the past few days? Would love to share your experience and findings.

Thanks,

Rusty

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Catching seems steady, not hot, herring with fish flash gadgets. Actually you can do a whole lot worse, better than the Columbia right now, in my opinion.
Just troll along with the group.

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
[ 04-21-2003, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Tilla ]

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
It sucked today compared to this weekend! I counted approximately 80 boats trolling the head of the channel to the power lines, from 730am-noon, I saw 4 fish landed a few other boat dragging around fish. We just need the next new batch of fish to push through!
I'll be fishing the lower mult. channel tomorrow.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I picked this fish up Sunday morning by Freds .
Fished along the left side of the pilings just up river from the old grey ship. You can usually pick up a fish or two if you stay at it there . There is a guy that does really well fishing the inside route real slow with prawns but it is fairly shallow and there are plenty of snags on either side of the pilings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts