IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
311 Posts
hunting spots are few and far between. if you know people you're set, if not, you're out of luck. I called around earlier in the year and very few people grant access to land. good luck is all i can give ya

· Registered
13,726 Posts
I also Drew this tag and I have been busting my butt ever sence I found out to find spots to hunt and now have a few good luck rp

· Registered
1,426 Posts
Petes Mountain is in West Linn up by the Oregon Golf Club. There is a lot of deer and a lot of nice bucks that I was seeing everyday before I moved....but its all private land and I can tell you it will be hard to get permission to hunt. But good luck!!

· Registered
1,426 Posts
Hunt the strip of land where the power lines run. PGE didn't ever bother me.
Yeah, probably could do that, they have been cracking down on it quite a bit it seems like. Huge steel yellow gate blocking the enterance now. Recently they busted some kids that tried to party down there. But anyways if your only hunting it could be different. Good luck whatever you decide!

· Registered
940 Posts
Yeah, probably could do that, they have been cracking down on it quite a bit it seems like. Huge steel yellow gate blocking the enterance now. Recently they busted some kids that tried to party down there. But anyways if your only hunting it could be different. Good luck whatever you decide!
I lived down the road from the huge horse riding place that has the longhorns for three years....I would just go out for an hour in the morning and hour in the evening and just sit in a blind.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.