IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any info on the following lakes would be appreciated. Cottage grove,Dorena,Fall Creek Res.,Dexter? Looking to explore any of these this weekend! Looking to do a little fishing and drag the wakeboard around! I run a 21' sled. I have never been to any of these and I dont want to boat Green peter or Detroit.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
cottage grove lake has alot of bass in it as well as pan fish and trout.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Fall Cr Res has the best looking water...Dorena and CG reservoirs have mercury problems (check regs.) and murkier-looking water. Dexter Res fluctuates daily...and doesn't have much to fish for...and has an algae bloom.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Hey, T-Jet- I'm going there myself for some trout fishing. I'm hoping the promise of rainy weather holds up:) (sorry about your wakeboarding plans:) ) There are too many skiers on sunny days to fish comfortably there. I'll be around the dam in a 16' Smokercarft Lodge w/black canopy, Merc, and downriggers working and decals on both sides/rear. I'll be there at the crack of dawn Sat. until dark. Drive by and say Hi! Jim

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will look for ya! Im in a 21' Teal Green Thunderjet with a hardtop.....Look for the Lab and the Springer bouncing around in the boat!
Todd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts