IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife calls me at work today at 3:55 pm,"Where are you?:~() You need to be home" I informed her that I already told her that I had to work till 4:00 and would be home soon. "Hurry up, we need to leave if were gonna make it in time" ????? make what I thought. "Just hurry!!!!" I got home, "Jump in the Suburban, lets go."Where? "Head to the boat dealer!" Huh? :whazzup:
That dirty rascal had it all set up and ready to go, 2003 19' North River Sportster nicely equipped, 15 hp Honda power thrust power tilt, Lowrance FF, compass, aluminum trailer, blah, blah, blah!!! Well besides what I just typed I am totally speechless. :dance: To to my wife who is totally full of suprises. :bowdown: :bowdown: And it should be a long time before I act like a
. This wont be a day that I think I will forget for a long long time. :smile: :dance: :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
You got one of the good ones. Congrats on the great boat and the great wife. I gota make sure my wife see this. Hint hint

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh ya, shes a keeper
, although it took me a while to train her! :rolleyes: I think I'll hold on to her for a while :grin: She does have a sister but shes on the other side of the tracks. Gotta get it ready for some fish pillage and plundering, maybe I better throw in a couple of extra (blood) rags to keep her lookin nice.
MM

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Does she have a sister? :shrug: XTC is looking for a gal that will buy him a boat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Holy cow! What a sweetheart! I'll bet she had sooooo much fun picking that stuff out that she'll never forget the day either.

From a guy who is married to a girl cut out of the same mold, I can only say you, sir, are a lucky guy!

Congratulations! :cheers:

Skein

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
I would like to get in line for her sister.

I have been looking for a deaf mute who can tie a knot and likes to make sandwiches, but I would be willing to check into others.

Congrats.. time for you to head to the jewelry store.....

[ 09-07-2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: k9jeff ]

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
You better hang onto that one Mikeymoto!! We better see some pics here pretty soon :grin:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Dont you love it, my wife did the same thing on a new truck I wanted and couldnt stop thinkin about. Its such a great feeling, she couldnt get me a boat, I already have two, lol. Just keep smiling, oh ya, your hands are going to hurt from all the foot rubbing, but its worth it, lol. :dance:

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Waidddaminit!!! You gonna do the waking up flies thing with that?

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
To your wife :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

To you :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys. I think that we are gonna have a lot of fun with it. Planning to take a run for nookies this weekend with the little full of suprises woman. :bowdown:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts