IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After fishing 2 day during the week my wife Lori invites me to take her fishing Saturday. Who I'm I to argue. Things started off fairly quick. About 9:30 my rod starts to pound down, I asked Lori do you want this one? No! I'll get one on my own rod. First fish 24Lbs of Chrome. We get anchored back up and I no more than sit down and my rod does it again. Second fish 24lbs of chrome.

So now what do I do. Lori says well I guess the next one mine! About noon my rod doubles over. Lori grabs it and the fight is on. We drop anchor and head down river. The fish is fighting deep and away from the boat, When all of a sudden it heads for the boat and jumps straight out of the water 3 feet in the air. About five minutes later it does the same thing. 15 minutes and a mile down river the brute comes the net. She did it she caught my 30 pounder.

[ 09-13-2003, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Small Fry ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:dance: Nice :dance:

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Girls rule, boys drool! :smile:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jennie are you trying to start something??? :wink:

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Nice fish. :dance: Are you frustrated because your wife caught a bigger fish than yours on your rod or that she won't let you eat any of it. :wink: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Fishplay, great day! Nice to meet you and your wife. She did a great job netting and catching! :cheers:

[ 09-15-2003, 07:53 AM: Message edited by: Capt. Hook ]

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Captian It was good was good to meet you and your crew. You guys were doing well when we left. How many did you guys end up with. Yes I always feel confidence with Lori at the net. I taught her well. :wink:

steelheadslayer: Yes I'm a bit frustrated. I haven't really caught any thing over 28 poundes since 1991. :depressed: I have to say it was just as fun watching Lori catch the big one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts