IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
paulina is fishing good right now trolling with a troll and wedding ring with corn or worm also jigging with buz bombs

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
Fished Wickiup last night and this morning. Only caught two kokanee. Did not see much action from others. It seems a little slow. Both fish were 14 inches and thick.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Does anyone have any Odell or Wickiup reports from this past weekend?

We are headed out tonight for 4 days of fishing there and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks SD

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Thanks!

I'll let you know how we did when we get back on Friday.

SD

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was at Odell yesterday and Sunday evening. Sunday we fished from 5:30 PM till 8PM. It was drizzling and fairly cold but we hooked about 10 kokes and landed 5 (all jigging shallow). They are running about 13 inches and are fat and happy.

Monday the weather was nicer but the fishing slow. We fished from 8Am till about 1:30 and hooked three landed only one. We did see two macks hooked. There were maybe 40 boats but I did not see a lot of fish landed.

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
So you might say it was not EZ Limits? :grin: Thanks for the report. I sure hope the fishing picks up soon. Fish like that deserve to be BBQ'ed.

·
Registered
330 Posts
We fished Friday and Saturday. Seemed slow to me. We took home 26 Kokes and released one 25" Mak. Talked to another boat that was targeting Maks and only four under 30" for Saturday. It was cold and windy at times. Didn't seem like any particular color or jig was hot. Princess Creek and Shelter Cove were the two spots. Seemed like Princess creek was doing better than Shelter Cove.

Good Luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts