IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NOAA is calling for 5-10 knots of wind so it very well may be worth reading 6 feet every 9 seconds which is an oldie but goodie from 2011. Wind finder shows the Stonewall Bank pretty big and steep on Monday… Tuesday looks better, but not ideal for 20’ or less.

Looks like both days call for jumping on a puker (party boat) and have a great (safe) time! 🧐
I've been looking at it a little steep. But low wind so wind wave should stay down bid swell take er a little slower or fish inside to nice of a day to stay away. How big is your ride

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Let me know what time you gonna leave dock
Be safe out there brother I’m still on the mode of take a trip all the way to the freezer and keep eating fish. there will be lots of nice days to catch some more but not if you don’t get the freezer empty. Great razor clam tide tomorrow that’s where I’ll be heading

·
Registered
558 Posts
NOAA is calling for 5-10 knots of wind so it very well may be worth reading 6 feet every 9 seconds which is an oldie but goodie from 2011. Wind finder shows the Stonewall Bank pretty big and steep on Monday… Tuesday looks better, but not ideal for 20’ or less.

Looks like both days call for jumping on a puker (party boat) and have a great (safe) time! 🧐
Yeah Tuesday looks better than Monday....good luck and be safe to all who go out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts