IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after today :), mine is lookin' real good :) :) :).

·
Registered
9,231 Posts
Man, I thought I’d be nominated. Just kidding …

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Don’t know who’s they are but the two I like are:

The ocean is the judge and jury and it’s decision is final.

Grandpa always said pull a few weeds while you rest.

·
Registered
39,369 Posts
Josh: I got that from a T shirt I saw a guy wearing while we were at Cape Canaveral. Had a nice ring to it......

·
Registered
10,879 Posts
Grandpa always said pull a few weeds while you rest.
Hey, that's mine 😁 My dad told me that my grandpa used to tell all his kids that when they were working out in the yard LOL

-jokester

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Groucho Marx Quotes
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,377 Posts

·
Registered
My favorite color is CHROME!!!
2,152 Posts
One disadvantage (if you can call it that) of using Tapatalk, is that it does not show users’ signature lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,118 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The Duke never said that.

Sorry.
Well I read somewhere”many” years ago that he did say that. And I also imagine the Duke being who he was probably did say that at one time or another. He was very blunt at times.But in this day and time when it’s absolutely so critical to scrutinize ever minute fact if you say he didn’t you can run with that. Not gonna keep me up. But I’m not gonna change it and I don’t think anyone else will care. In particular the great John Wayne. :) 🇺🇲

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Well I read somewhere”many” years ago that he did say that. And I also imagine the Duke being who he was probably did say that at one time or another. He was very blunt at times.But in this day and time when it’s absolutely so critical to scrutinize ever minute fact if you say he didn’t you can run with that. Not gonna keep me up. But I’m not gonna change it and I don’t think anyone else will care. In particular the great John Wayne. :) 🇺🇲
The Duke was the best, I don’t care who the next guy was, so we agree on that point.

You can go ahead and believe he said it, and continue giving him credit for it all you want. Doesn’t change the facts. I think the Duke wouldn’t like getting credit for another man’s words, and he sure wouldn’t allow another man to take credit for his words, but that’s just me.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts