IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going to nail \'em this weekend (Poll)

Which team will come out on top this weekend? Will it be the Carrot Milkers? Will it be Hogmaster's Wu-Tang, ******* and Yakazuma Federation team. Or, will the tried and true Get Bent team lay down the whoopin'? I hope this works, first try at a poll.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Who's going to nail \'em this weekend (Poll)

TTT. I was hoping for some trash talk too...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

Do my fish count? Limited out by 8:30 AM with two 16lb. Blackmouth. :grin: Check my post. I'll take the baton thanks.

Green Machine

[ 07-04-2003, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Green Machine ]

·
Registered
993 Posts

16 pounders? sorry green machine shad dont count :grin: :laugh:
:laugh:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts

Looks like the guys in the orange skirts will be handed the baton :tongue: I'm just wondering why there wasn't a "write in" vote :whazzup: What if the Dorks were fishing this weekend...Don't I count
:shrug: What's up with that?? :laugh:

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Dork,
If I'd have known you were in, I'd have put you up there too. I'm sure you'd get your fair share of votes. :bowdown:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts

I sure had great hope of doing just that, however after getting up at 3:15 and hitting the river at 5:00 we ended up with only 1 steelie in the boat. I had 2 on and lost both, man I hate it when that happens. Off the water by 2:00 and home for the fireworks and food, just no fish for the BBQ. I will have to look forword to the next time.
Tried to go for some Sturgeon in my little 14' Jon boat today and the water pump impleller when out, had to get a tow back to the ramp. I am thankful that there are still a few good guys out there. The two that gave me the tow did not even take any money even after I offered. Hope every one had a good time out there and caught some fish. I would still like to put a summer salmon on the tag this year.

Fishalot

·
Registered
11,223 Posts

We fished 5 hours on Thursday and got one fish to show for it. :grin: Spent time with the family on Friday and came home today from camping. We are headed back out in the AM to do some real fishing :dance: and I will report back tomorrow afternoon. :grin:

·
Banned
37,111 Posts

From the reports I see on the Salty Dogs board, Pilar, Pete and Nancy are going to be hard to beat. 40+ longfins and they still have tomorrow to fish!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts

It looks like we had an almost tie between Team Hogmaster and Team Get Bent. When the dust settled Hogmaster had a 26 pounder. Fear no fish! 18 pounder. Both Keepers. Get bent got one keeper of 18 pounds. ****** caught a native of big proportions but did not land it. He did throw anchor on a shad though! :shocked: Look out UG he is gunning for your record. Had too much fun next to ****** and Get Bent. Back for more tomorrow! :grin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts