IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:smile: Thanks for clicking :smile:

I looked at the ODFW website and I couldn't find any information relating to run sizes on coastal rivers.

Does anyone have any information or website links that they would like to share (share,share,share) :wink:

I'm mainly interested in the NW coastal rivers. (not CR)

Thanks in advance
Bobby

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
What you planin bro :wink: I think I may like :grin:

·
Registered
344 Posts
The report from the weir on the Nehelam Main Stem last year states that there was a combined run of 20,000 Chinooks and Silvers during the weir test. Of that 10,000 were killed by the weir. Just kidding.....

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shane,

Holy smokes, your 10 more post away from being an Ifish Nate :shocked:

Bobby

[ 09-20-2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: big n bright ]

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I'am not sure what the Run sizes are going to be but I think we should have some fun this fall and have a good'ole 3 or 4 day Bobber fishin derby... what do you think 3 days 3 rivers or 4 days 4 rivers? Siletz,Tucca,Wilson,Trask... All bobber fishin I have saved and worked all year for my 2 little weeks I take during this fall I'am ready to fish and have some fun... Team Carrott up to sum Bobber fish'in around the coast for a few days...? I'am think'in first week or middle of october so we will have a good # of fish in all rivers... No Rules Just Bobber fish'in.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Dang, just when I was about to spill the beans with the info, I remembered you're still keeping secrets about the carrot milk recipe! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this year there will be NO FALL RUNS showing up in any rivers between Tillamook and Waldport, you're just gonna have to find some other rivers to fish. I suppose that I will do my best to patrol them and inform other fishers of the bad news.
BTW I'll be in a new N.R. disguised as a middle aged fisherman. :tongue:

·
Registered
13,824 Posts
High five Scrimmy!

What kind of fish do ya want to know about?

Not too many secret runs left.

Mark and the dog.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So does this information even exist?

If I find anything I'll post it.

Gotfish?
Bobber derby sounds good, I was waiting for someone to say something. I know Skrimmy wants his money back :wink:

Bobby

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Well not sure about the coast, but the Kalama will get something like 15k-20K Tules. I imagine the wilson gets 15k, chinooks, and a handful of steelhead! I think last year the Kalama got 40K tules. Get your smoker ready!

I love sharing :dance:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Bobby, as much as you fished the coast last year, you could have counted it yourself. You just trying to see if your count was right? SS :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Sorry no numbres. I think with all the good ocean conditions and baitfish a plenty it will be a smoking season. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
It's gonna be good everywhere!!! :dance: I can't wait to see what Tillamook Bay kicks out. If it's anything like the Columbia people are gonna get tennis elbow!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: And I hear the Siletz is already rollin' along. Yahoooooooooo!!!

SKP

·
Registered
327 Posts
WELL WELL BOBBY-RAY Im not sure of the numbers there but IM very...... sure of the numbers here, can you say zeeeeeero.... looking forward to coming home for the 3 or 4 days. thanks again for the smoked salmon.. sincerely droughting in colorado steve.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts