IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so who has never had fresh albacore TUNA! ?

My suggestion would be to pack in any fishing plans you had for Saturday, load up the family in the truckster and head for ifishstock.

Pilar went fishing today and will bring fresh TUNA! to throw on the grill at the party. I'll even make some of my 'world famous right here in Aloha' teryaki marinade for it.

Outta this world!

Sorry folks, if you do not wish to become a hardcore tunaholic, please do not inqure within!

See you Saturday!

Oh, and I'll be bringing my famous smoked-tuna-caesar-salad as well. :grin:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Thanks Jen, I'll wait for you at the barby. I am a tuna virgin as far as catching is concerned but not for eating. We had some last week and fresh tuna is hard to beat.
Do you need any help or need some supplies? I would be glad to assist in any way I can.
TV

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Can't wait! :cheers: I was hoping my fresh sweet corn would be the hit of the party, but I ain't got a chance now...

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AAAWWWWWW! Mojo - do you need another cooker? I can bring one if you need.

Pilar and I are :sick: of TUNA! We'll LOVE the corn (okay, we're never sick of TUNA!, but we will LOVE the corn)

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Jen,
Jennie was going to get a crab cooker for the corn, but I'm bringing 17 dozen ears (200+) so another cooker would be great! Thanks (for the tuna too... :grin: )

·
Administrator
119,640 Posts
I'll be glad to give him a big Tuna! hug!
Can't wait, you guys!
Jen

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I'll bring my cooker too just in case there's an overflow. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
trap50 - Heck yes! Never heard of smoked shrimp, but I love shrimp. I can only imagine... my favorite seafood - prepared my favorite way. That ought to be delightful! (and to think, Pilar just found a great spot to shrimp, too!)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Think there would be any interest in smoked shrimp. If so I will bring some. Was debateing on going but sounds like to much fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts