IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
119,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been spending time admiring this hat that was mentioned to be a contest for ifishstock.

Someone, I forget who, said they couldn't find a hat to fit them as a joke.

Now, when I was doing registration at the party, someone handed me an exquisite hat. I was so memorized by this hat, that I barely looked up to see its creator!

I am, as always, embarrassed not to remember, but I want to give the owner a prize for the creation!

This thing took time and hard work, and it's beautiful! :smile:

If you are the owner, please stand up, so that I may send you a token of my appreciation!

Jen

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Y'know those pajamas look kinda like my grandmothers used to look! :shocked: :cheers:

·
Administrator
119,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Costco specials... 18 bucks! I love them!

Hey, no one sees me out on the Kilchis River lately, so I can wear what I'm comfortable in! I'll even wear the hat if I like! :smile:

Jen

·
Administrator
119,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm really sad about not knowing who owns this hat. I feel like I'm getting old and senile, with so many people on ifish that I SHOULD know.
It makes me feel icky... :depressed:

Come on, you guys... help me learn all of your names!

I did learn for sure, though who Ben Scheele is!!!
...and Toni Lynch... (Fishisabonus, that was Toni in the kitchen with you!) You guys were great!
Thanks to Gini and Bill for the cookies... and Glenn and Gini for the Ifishstock cake that got forgotten to put out! argh! and... lots of other folks! I'm learning... SLOWLY!

Please, if I don't recognize you, it's just cuz I'm stupid, not cuz I'm old and senile!!

Jen

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Shizzle, er uh 5 cents to you guys, is the one with the gorde to big for a hat problem. I could see him in that one this weekend at the Bouy, ship it to him ASAP!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
What is that poem.. "When I grow old I will wear Purple"

Fits ya.. NOW you know why I ordered teal! :grin:

Hi Toni! You were wonderful! Hope to see you again soon!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had a great time at ifishstock. Cleaning up a little was the least I could do. And look I met another great person fishisabonus. I look forward see you again too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts