IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried these out? White's is usually great quality. Good price for a boot that looks like it would be comparable to Crispin, Kenetrek, Zamberlan ect. Appreciate any feedback.

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
Well it looks like a Kenetrek, but is it real goat skin made in Italy. Italy has been the long time king of the - Shoe/Mountaineering /ski boot manufacturing world. May be a stiffer leather and the top looks synthetic. Boot weight can also be a issue.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have a pair, really like them so far. Bought from bobs in Longview. I’ve had a few different pairs of crispis and was going to buy the Nevadas, but these were 100 bucks cheaper.

·
Brood stock
6,278 Posts
Black Ovis has them on a Labor Day sale 30% off.
I missed out! Had ordered a 13W, then read they run big, so emailed in to change my order. No more 13’s left! I had some points built up and was only going to pay $240 for the Lochsa’s.
My cousin has been a logger for nearly 20 years and his corks are whites, he swears by them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I just bought my last pair of hunting/work boots. I bought another pair of White' s Smokejumpers. I still have and wear a pair that I bought about 20 yrs ago. They are due a rebuild ands I needed an extra pair. After hunting season I'll have my old ones rebuilt if they aren't worn too much to rebuild. The leather on my old boots is getting rotten in places and cracked, don't know if they can be fixed or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts