IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well went into our local major sporting good store to ask about what spinners are people using in the CR to nail the summer salmon he told me what he felt and as I walked away he told me that salmon season was closed on CR. I said whole river? he stated all but jacks. Can anyone help me out here?

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
BUOY 10 UPSTREAM TO A LINE PROJECTED FROM ROCKY POINT ON THE WASHINGTON BANK THROUGH RED BUOY 44 TO THE NAVIGATION LIGHT AT TONGUE POINT ON THE OREGON BANK: This section of the Columbia River is currently open to shad angling seven days per week, but is closed to angling for salmon and steelhead.

A LINE PROJECTED FROM ROCKY POINT ON THE WASHINGTON BANK THROUGH RED BUOY 44 TO THE NAVIGATION LIGHT AT TONGUE POINT ON THE OREGON BANK UPSTREAM TO THE OREGON-WASHINGTON BORDER ABOVE MCNARY DAM: Effective June 16-July 31, 2003 this section of the Columbia River is open to angling for adipose fin-clipped chinook salmon, adipose fin-clipped steelhead, and shad seven days per week. The retention of sockeye salmon is prohibited.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
It is closed only if you are a Washington resident. :wink:

Looks like you need to find a new local major sporting goods store. Happy fishing! :cheers:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone, now that I know I was correct I told the guy he should look into it alittle closer, told him about ifish and that I hadn't seen any thing about it on there, and that I read that we should be good till end of year

1 - 6 of 6 Posts