IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not looking for specifics!!!! just curious where everyone is heading for the opener!!!!!

I will be hunting northside and heppner!!!!!

good luck and maybe will see you out there!

Casey

·
Banned
945 Posts
Sitting here hoping you guys do well, but not well enough to get my Center fire season trophy :grin:

·
Banned
1,272 Posts
Sitting here hoping you guys do well, but not well enough to get my Center fire season trophy :grin:
Well unless you got the good tag ( I`am sure you did`nt:wink::wink:),so the one I will be harvesting ,will not be yours :passout::passout::passout:John Day area

·
Banned
2,392 Posts
Studying for my National Dental Board Exam Part 1!!! Unfortunately, the only date available to take the test was AUGUST 29TH......IN SPOKANE, WA! So, I will be flying out of Portland on the 28th, take my test from 9am-5:30pm the 29th (yeah, it's an 8 hr., 400 question test), flying out from Spokane at 6:45pm (I better make it!) and touching down in Portland a little over and hour later. The truck will be packed and we'll be leaving for elk camp from the airport.

I can't believe the lengths I go to in an effort to squeeze one more morning out of my season.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
On the west side for me Saturday.

-jokester

·
Registered
8,563 Posts
In the woods:grin::cheers: good luck

alright in the coast range

·
Registered
673 Posts
I will be in the Grizzly unit. Sitting in a tree stand over a wallow my buddy has already set up for me. Aren't hunting buddies great.:cheers:

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Hopefully sitting in the ocean catching some fish. Might see if I can't find a willing deer or elk up in the hills during the evening.

·
Registered
11,461 Posts
Mc Kenzie Unit, cause It's closer to home, some where in the vacinity of Hepperner/Fossil/Northside/Murders Cr Units the last week.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I will be on vacation. I am sitting this year out and not hunting anything more than likely. I want to take my kids traveling and I don't have the cash for both so hunting will have to go another year instead.

·
Registered
763 Posts
chesnimnus the first week, and we`ll see how that goes before I decide whats gonna happen (where and when) for my second week if needed. Desolation has always done me right so thats always a good backup plan.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Starkey Exp. Forest
You'll have fun. We took a big 6x6 about 5 yrs ago in there. Take some advise and get in where you know they are, sit down and shut up!
They have heard some of the best callers there are for about 12 yrs now.
Please post your results after the season.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Coast range for sure. Getting bigger in there every year. And I think they'll be moving alot more this year. Deer too. Been too long. My freezer keeps asking me to help it out. This year for sure..

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
At work waiting for the trophy picture thread. Seeing everyones stories how they missed the big one or got one.
:(:(:(:(
Scuba

1 - 20 of 53 Posts