IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
119,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

OK, fellow ifishers!~ This is the one time that ifishers that post regularly and contribute here, can post your business and your show booth number, below, so that we can find other ifishers! You don't have to be a sponsor. Just let us know where you are, so we can come visit!

I can't wait to see some of our long time vendors post their booth numbers, so I can stop by and say hi!
Print a list of the sponsors of the show, and mark ifishers. That's what I'm going to do! You'll get a map, when you get there!

Non sponsors may post their location on THIS THREAD ONLY.

You will be able to tell who IS a sponsor, by their sponsor tag below their moniker.

But, this year-- let's just post where we'll be as friends and have fun visiting folks! Post any specials you might have or know about, too!

This year I won't have a web cam, but I may periscope now and then. If I do, I will post my Periscope address, here.

I will ONLY be at the Rapala booth (I think it's 117) during daylight hours. I can't drive at night, nor can I last all day! I get pretty tired, but I'm going to give it all I have!!!

Here is a coupon, if you don't have one!

Come say hi to me and pick up your Pre ordered Kwikfish!

I'm planning on being at the Rapala booth, from open till about 3 every day.
SEE YOU THERE!
If you want to volunteer to help sell kwikfish, click here!
The GMO Kwikfish can be picked up at the Rapala USA booth 117!
I will only be at the show during most daylight hours, but as long as someone is in the Rapala booth, you'll be able to get your Kwikfish! Read more about the Kwikfish, here.
ORDER before you go, please so that you will be on the list, and we can deliver your lures!

SEE YOU AT THE SHOW!!!!​

·
Administrator
119,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Post your booth number and location!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
"Hunt Oregon" booth 1050

I will be spending some time there with my cousin who manages it. Last year was our first year offering high quality big game hunts in NEO. Stop by and say hi!

Thanks Jennie!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Working the CCA Booth Wednesday evening 5:00 to 8:00PM. If you sign up I will tell you how my fishing partner and I took six of the top seven places in last year's CCA Summer Steelhead derby and i will have some examples of what we caught them on. I think you will find the info invaluable. Just mention my offer when signing up.

We won $1800 in cash and roughly $2500 in merchandise and took the top three places. Don't miss out on next year's derby. It will be bigger and better than ever.

·
Registered
More of a troller but not a troll !
333 Posts
I will be at the OHRC Oregon Hunting Retrievers Club booth 405 Wednesday 11-2 pm.
It is a fun club with nice people and many of the best hunting retrievers in the Northwest.

We will have a list of training days, upcoming competitions, Cerf clinics date, and always plenty of advice. Nothing is more rewarding than a well trained dog to hunt with. A steady dog that can handle is a special experience and saves a lot of potentially lost game.

It can also save their life in tough hunting situations such a chukar hunting and difficult water situations.

Come on out love to meet fellow Ifishers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts