IFish.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 22' NR Seahawk with offshore bracket.

I have some corrosion at a bolt hole on my 225 Yamaha and the same thing with a bolt hole on my kicker.

I was planning on doing the repair myself and got everything needed to do it.

A small problem came up. I had injured my shoulder on a Tuna trip last year. I have had one operation to fix it. That unfortunitally did not do it Now I have had to have half of my shoulder replaced with a new type operation. They are telling me after two monts of recvery that I have another 4 to six more months to rehab left. Healing is going very slow.
I would really like to get the boat fixed but just can not do it at this time.

I asked Performance Marine (North River) and they said just slap some bondo on it. :confused:

If anyone knows who could do this work for me or where is the best place to take it I would really appreciate the help.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Motion Marine in West Lynn/Lake O. area does aluminum boat repair and I would recommend them. They seem to be quite busy, so schedule with them ahead of time.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Where to take boat with corrosion, Please Help

Motion Marine in West Lynn/Lake O. area does aluminum boat repair and I would recommend them. They seem to be quite busy, so schedule with them ahead of time.
I will call them.

If anyone would like to make some side money, I have a shop and everything needed to do it.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts