IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I get off work at 2pm and I want to go out fishing I was thinking of hitting the clack below river mill dam for steelies but I have been hear rumors of fish being caught at Tanner and up in the gorge off the creeks Herman and Eagle creek seem good also. So everyone what do ya think stick with the clack. Or take the drive up the gorge. I could plunk, fly fish, or even brake out the drift rod and some bobbers. Any ideas would be great. :shrug:

·
Registered
740 Posts
I have not heard any decent reports from the Clack for most of the summer. This could mean 2 things; Either fishing is good and everyone is zipper lipped or fishing is really slow.

I would probably head up to the Gorge. Over 7000 steelhead and over 1000 Nooks over Bonneville a day now-there are definatly fish to catch. The water is really warm though and the fishing has been a little slow everywhere up there :shocked: . The cooler weather should really pick up the bite.

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks yeah it looks like it might be worth the drive up there. :grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts