IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've been wondering the same darn thing. I really don't care about early in the morning, but there has to be some places in Stayton or Jefferson that routinely gets fresh sand shrimp or at least on a different schedule than Joe's or the Warehouse. Joe's or Warehouse don't seem to get shipments on a routine basis. Any info. would be appreciated.

·
Registered
344 Posts
ricks in jefferson gets them 1 to 2 times a week , they open at seven. the rental place across from cheveron use to have them and a bunch of tackle , i dont know if they still do .......

·
Registered
206 Posts
The Chevron in Stayton used to carry these little buggers...I'll try and swing by and ask if they still carry fresh ones :smile:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Besides Joe's and Sportmen's in Salem The Stayton Cheveron gas station used to have them, I saw a sign at the store just down from the Stayton bridge the other day. I think it is called the Village Store. True Value in Mehama also carries them as does the Sportmen's Center in Mill City. All of them have the same problem. If you try to pick them up late in the weekend they are usually out when the fishing gets busy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts