IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's late but im hoping for a miracle. Im driving up from Eugene in the morning to float the Clack. and was hoping for someone to give me some info on floating the upper or lower river. That's it. I don't want to know about your honey hole, I've never floated the river myself. I was there last week and got one at Barton Park. OOOOOOOOOOooooo Hope that's not too much info. You can email me privately if you must. I won't tell anyone promise. Zman

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Well I know a couple holes on the Lower Clack that holding salmon, Saw'm rolling and hooked something big on an orange hot shot.... never got it in.. that was the lower clack, fished it again the next day and nothing! I believe what ever it was shot up... I would fish a bit higher than I was.. like carver to riverside! Easy drift with good all around water!

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I have been dying to float down the Willy from Dexter - Jasper.. I banked it there one time...in June, free fishing weekend... lets just say.. I liked it ALOT! :grin:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
i hear feldheimers to barton is kicking out summers. seems the lower is kind of slow till the springers show up in better numbers. but i did see Toman start fishing around carver so the springers must be in good enough but he is a good guide. good luck if you go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts