IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decisions, decisions. I really hate this time of the year!!

CR is still putting out the fish as the water temp drops...and the tides are getting primo for morning fishin out of St. Helens!

Lots of fish at Big White Salmon, Drano Lake, and crowds are thinning.

PC boat ramp has a wad of fish right now, always love that bankie combat fishing, call me crazy!!

Some more reports from upper T-bay, and of course, if the wind lays down, going outside is a good option this time of year, tide is incoming all morning long.

And of course, a new boat to fish out of!!

Fri/Sat is reserved for another attempt to stick a chunk of metal and carbon into a hairy moving object. Wish Oregon had night fishing for salmon, then maybe I could get everything in!!!

TR

·
Registered
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Opinions, anyone??

·
Registered
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leaning toward PC on Wednesday, and St Helens/CR on Thursday...unless this wind blows even harder!!

TR

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I finally figured out where PC is. I've got Wednesday and maybe part day Thursday too. I was leaning toward a mtn. bike ride up the Deschutes cause I need the exercize after all the crab we ate last week. Thanks,
CT

[ 09-22-2003, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: adiboy ]

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Remember last year? It took forever to just get one to bite a bobber. With the sunny warm weather, the bite isn't going to be hot at PC, even with fish around. That's my 2 cents though. Now rain will change the equation.

SKP

·
Registered
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmmmm....the 22 fish report I heard from Sunday maybe was a little optimistic??

TR

·
Registered
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any more suggestions??

Probably have an open seat or two for any experienced St. Helens area fishers that would like to go out on Wednesday.

TR

1 - 13 of 13 Posts