IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
856 Posts
When I came back from Ilwaco last weekend there were at least two signs right at the light where the Astoria-Megler bridge crosses over pointing toward fresh Tuna. Cant miss those signs....south side of the street.
Good Luck,
AL

· Banned
24,707 Posts
I worry about buying tuna from folks with hand-drawn signs, as I'm concerned about whether the fish was taken care of properly while out on the ocean. I guess that even the top places can have problems, but I'm under this belief system where someone's keeping a closer eye on the end product in those situations.

· Registered
2,035 Posts
There is a fish store right on the water. The parking lot is on a wooden pier. It's one of the first right turns as you come into town i think its 10th street. There is green signs that point you there. i paid $1.49 pound, fish was fresh packed in ice.

· Registered
9,675 Posts
There is a fish store right on the water. The parking lot is on a wooden pier. It's one of the first right turns as you come into town i think its 10th street. There is green signs that point you there. i paid $1.49 pound, fish was fresh packed in ice.
11th street, best to call ahead to reserve your fish, and have them cleaned if you want.

· Registered
21,998 Posts
Lots of signs out and about in astoria, warrenton, hammond, ilwaco, chinook and so on. Average is 1.49 per pound. Negociated the price down a bit as there is certainly a glut of fish in the ports at this time.

· Registered
2,737 Posts
Fishmarket in Astoria.its on the left just before you get to the bridge,if your driving towards the west.I don't have their ph. no. just look for the YELLOW FISH MARKET SIGN !!!!!. you could call Astoria info and get their no.,we bought a 100 lbs from them,if you don't want to clean them yourself call ahead,there is a charge per fish if they clean them.
Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.