IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive heard tell that Bobs is the place to get Brads wigglers especially the bw29"s.can anyone give me directions.I want to hit the cowlitz but need this plug before launching,i cant seem to find this plug anywhere.hopeing to get there in the next week or so and look for Depoe dan

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I was at Great American Tackle in Clackamas today and ne had about 1/2 dozen BW29's and some magnums in that color.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I dont know the exact address but they are close to downtown by the Elks Lodge, not sure if they have what you want but got a pretty good selection.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
If you take the first Longview exit(I-5 north), go across the Cowlitz(you see a ramp on the right near the bridge)keep going to the next right turn.
Now you're going up the west side of the river. Turn left on Hudson- it's a few blocks down on the left side-BIG sign says "BOBS"

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
BCFISHON1,

Sorry I didn't get back with you regarding your email but I haven't had any time what so ever to get on a PC since I left Vancouver Sunday.
I'm still not done moving and thought I would be out of there today but couldn't get it done.
Will be out of there for sure Friday.
Tomorrow is shot because I have to go do battle up in Salem with some environmentalist (namely Trout Unlimited) that are opposing the wild coho fishery that might take place here in Oregon this year (next month).

Another easy way to get to Bob's is to take exit 36 (Longview/Kelso) and head west as the other reply said to do but keep going until you come to a traffic light with the gas station on the left side and make a right.
That is 11th street.
Follow 11th street up until you see Bob's on the left and that is right before you hit Hudson st.
(A block down the road you will first see Bob's Warehouse).
Awesome toy store, I mean sporting goods store.

I haven't read my emails yet or seen any of the replies to the invitational thread that I started Sunday but we might have to postpone it for later in the week and/or the next weekend.
The lower Cowlitz is blown out due to the ash laden Toutle that I mentioned in the Cowlitz report thread I started.

After Friday I should start having time to make phone calls, email and post. And oh yea, fish!

I don't believe your email said when you are able to come up there and fish? Weekdays, weekends?

Email me again and I will be checking them again tomorrow night after I get back from Salem.

Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts