IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at all the boats ever since I have been an IFISH member and I have only seen one other sticker. How many of you out there have a sticker on your boat and where is it?

I have mine displayed in the side windows of my dark green ThunderJet.

You would think that with over 5000 members you would see more than one other sticker.

The only sticker I saw was on a glass boat that was launching last Sunday 6/1/03 out of John Day at about 2:00 in the afternoon. I did not get a chance to say hello as it was a little crowded. If the owner of that boat remembers this sorry I did not get a chance to say hello.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
In the window of my sliding door in the cockpit. WOn't have to look for that this year though. :whazzup:
Watch for the pair of Salty Dog flags a flyin' high on Miss B. :dance:

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I need a couple stickers. id. p.

·
Registered
697 Posts
It's on my aft right and left side free board

just above the blood. :cheers:

·
Registered
16,596 Posts
One on each side of my Blue/Silver Fishrite driftboat in the middle a little towards the front.

JK

[ 06-04-2003, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Artwo ]

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
On both side windows of my Duckworth and on the front (both sides) of my drift boat.
Bob :grin:

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I've got one on each side of the boat, and one on the ice chest on the back. Another one is on the canopy window of my truck.

I saw one at Sturgeon Pauls Yesterday on the back of a Black Blazer. He was kind enough to move his truck so we could park in front! Even though I told him he was fine where he was....

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
One each on the port and starboard side of the back corners of my Fishrite flat bottom that says "Wreckless" (long story...check the archives) on the side, plus one on the drivers side of my red Ford PU canopy. I Met "Pilar" a couple weeks ago in Scappoose on out way to shad fishing at coon island...He saw my sticker walked over and introduced himself...My girl friend recognized him, which PROVED to me she's a "lurker". C'mon Diane Register! :grin:

·
Registered
515 Posts
back of the fish box on swim deck , next to the bullet holes in the thunderjet. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
One on each rear side of Boat a Motion Marine and one on rear canopy of truck I'v seen quit a few and try to tell lots of people about Ifish

·
Registered
266 Posts
On the side of my jeep. It's kind of funny since I have always been against putting bumber stickers on my vehicles, and then I go and put this bug sticker on the side of my Jeep.

·
Scallywag
3,410 Posts
I have three decals on my 17'Alumaweld Stryker. 2 aft (1 port and 1 starboard) and 1 on the port stern.
I saw Pilar (is that pronounced pill-ur or pie-lar :shrug: ) cooning them at Coon Island. He saw those Ifish babies right away! The only reason I knew it was him was from the big P I L A R on the side of his fish slaying machine. Saw another one at OC and said Hi!
Let's get 'em displayed!!! :grin:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts