IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Word has it Fishrite and Texas Rig are leaving town to go after the crappie, seems as if the Springers have been a bit much :shrug: If you happen to see these poor boys before they leave you might want to hand off your 3rd or 4th fish of the day. They have like 3000 hours combined during some of the best bites I've seen in some time with out a fish to show for it oops take that back Billy got a pickle lip this morning :blush:
Yes I know I'm not doing much better trying to find a springer in the two hours before work that I try to fit in, but these guys really need some
Hope you all have a great time crappie fishin :wink:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Well, its true, we are leaving town to go catch some crappie. :cheers: Actually Billy and I got to feelin' real sorry for "Fishless Eddie" and decided to shake off all the springers that we had on this week so that poor "Fishless" wouldn't feel so bad....being he hasn't caught a springer for so long :grin: :grin: Word had it that he should be going with us so he could feel a "bent rod"!!
Hey, Fishalot.... I think that we have found a good canidate for the baton. :dance: :dance: Fishrite

·
Registered
149 Posts
All I have to say is ask Fishless Eddie if he has any marks on his tags.He realy needs some
:shrug:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just in Texas Rig was seen up on the Columiba with a bunch of friends from church. He thought they would have a better chance at some gators last I heard 61 all shakers biggest one was 41, I know, I know you can't keep them anyway but just wanted to let these guys feel the fun of bent rods :cheers:
Fishrite and Texas Rig have now put a total of 60,some thousand hours without a springer, Oh these guys both have springers on there tag but they caught them in March.I guess Terry was really thinking he might want the baton to mount beside his record Blacktail and prong horn mount, what ever. I'm not sure Fishalot is really wanting to give it up :whazzup: And truth be told I think Glen is really starting to get attached to the thing like one of his labs. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Here is the "REAL TRUTH"!!! That "flame out boat" is in some serious trouble this season.
It has been on the water so much that its aluminum hull is beginning to get soft.
Is there anyone out there that does underwater slime removal on boat bottoms? This boat really needs it. :grin: And do you think that it has a springer to brag about? NADA, Nada, Nada....or maybe that should be NATIVE, NATIVE, NATIVE. Don't give up, don't ever give up. Your time will come Fishin' Eddie...we are all pulling for you. :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts