IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in Nehalem with Grant Scheele and some new friends. I know the Carrot Heads will be there. Where's everyone else going?

·
Registered
17,002 Posts
Have to stick around here this weekend, so we'll be at Frenchmans Bar area for a few hours before low tide. Low slack is ~1pm Sat. and ~2pm Sunday.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry. It's on the Washington side of the Columbia down from the mouth of the Willamette, above Caterpillar Island.

·
Registered
418 Posts
In my garage, fishing in the refer.
However next week heading to the Deschutes for a few days.

[ 08-08-2003, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Tick Camper ]

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
working on honey-dos trying to get green light for sunday. if honey is happy i'll be above frenchmans sunday also. hope to see some ifishers out there.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Silver Falls State Park, but hiking, not fishing.

SKP

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Riding at www.mtviewmx.com

I really need to check out this place in france. How do you guys get your boats over there? Fishing must be great.

:shrug:

I hope to get the boat out a couple times after work next week, probably at Meldrums bar or the mouth of the sandy.

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
I think I rented a room above the Frenchman's bar once. :wink:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Hey AWAL nice of you to place a little wager and you are fishing with a guide???? :rolleyes: :whazzup: :tongue:

Thats it no soup for you for one year
:wink:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Hey Nickel, as much smack talk as you carrot boys talk about how dang great ya'll are, we figured it might even out the odds!! When you're crying a river tomorrow, we wanna see to see you catch a fish in it (like you said you could!) :grin: :grin: Is XTC bringing his new "weapon" rod? :grin: See you on the water, boys!

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Nehalem used to be a nice peacfull troll...Now I think it's going to be a combat Zone at the Jaws. The locals are probably saying were are all these people with this Ifish sticker Coming from...lol

But I will be there Sunday... :smile:

Will probably Troll wheeler up to Trailer Park and stay away from the Jaws and look for a few drifters.... Good luck to all

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Hey Skrim we caught more than one fish from those river of tears you guys were cryin :tongue: :wink: :grin:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Well XTC, congrats to you! You put on a clinic out there yesterday. Your smack talk was backed up with a few fish from big blue that included 1 nice bright piggy. Seem that most of your catch was out in big blue though and you only got one in the "river"? (which we know was one more than we got) Those weren't tears though that created the river in which you caught it. Remember, when you caught that first and only one in the river, it was down river from us? Well, seems some of our crew had WAY too much coffee to drink....those weren't tears you were fishing in! :grin: :grin:

We had a great time fishing with Grant and had lots of laughs out there. That was worth the whole price of admission! Gary and Jim both crackered a fish so our boat went 0 for 2.

I won an awesome TH 9' 1084 drift rod rod at the picnic so I came home with a big grin.

XTC, did the rest of your own motley crew pay up on that little wager? :grin: You not only kicked our rear, but you kicked theirs too....as usual! :grin: Nice job Chris.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts