IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I associate you with being the King of Spring. I havn't seen one picture of you with a springer this year? Whats the deal????????? Are you hiding a hot report or something?

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
I think I saw ****** with one picture this year. I think the guy got a job like XTC, now they cant fish as much... more for me!

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Just call him Nonook this year- that should get a response! :grin: :laugh: :hoboy:

Ouch- I feel the payback comin'. :cheers:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yeah, working sucks this time of year. Finally got my springer 2 days ago and smoked it up today, yum yum.

Also who ever talked about the belly straps in another post. I cooked them up and very tasty, usually just scrap them.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Just so you all know..I had the pleasure to "Thump" a fish for Nanoook yesterday.

Just because someone doesn't post a pic here doesn't mean they haven't been catching fish.

We've put plenty of springers in the boat this year.

Ya wanna compare numbers...feel free to pick on me!!

Mark

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Mark-
Got Cookies??? :wink:

Thought you were beaching it today. Rain must ahve kept you guys here. My tow rig is in the shop for the day, buzz me after 12 if you are fishing the afternoon with a vacant seat,otherwise have a killer day at the beach.

Thanks for another fish stomping day yesterday. It's always nice to take a day off and bonk a fish for me :grin:

Chris :cool:

N

·
0 Posts
****** has plenty of Springers this year, just chooses not to post pictures of abused natives nor
do I have the desire or need to show ZaQ my keepers either. Are you not gainfully employed either Ringo? :tongue: :tongue:

Actually have had fun handing my rod off to friends or guests who have never caught a Salmon this year too.

By the way, Fishin' Mission is the real Bagwan of Springer's, just in case any of you Carrot Sticks thought you were. :laugh:

P.S. Yes you do Tunamelt. :wink:

A couple of the keepers. Us "old guys" don't take pictures of every fish. Go away "Your Punkness." :tongue:

[ 04-24-2003, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
491 Posts
mission,i read your edited post before it was deleted and you sound angry?i am sure the boys didn't mean any harm.see you on the river.NS

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey now, it's nothing like that. I have always enjoyed seeing pics on here and you have been known to show quite a few in the past. I was just wondering what happened to all your pics.

Cookie man, whats wrong with taking pictures of your fish? Let me answer that, nothing. It's all about the memories in my opinion, I look back at the fishing pics and remember the good day I had with those guys. Or they are a reminder to not take that person again. There is nothing wrong with taking a picture of each and every fish. As far as comparing numbers with you, if I could fish as much as you, my numbers would be way up there as well. But work calls..........gotta pay for the bait and boat somehow.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Night Stocker-I don't think he is angry. He always sounds that way
:shrug:

[ 04-24-2003, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Tacklebuster ]

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Zaq....Did I post something "negative" about posting fish pics?? I think not. Please re-read my post above.

I'm simply saying..just because you don't see a pic here of someone holding a fish, doesn't mean they aren't catching fish. Like ****** says...we old timers don't take pics of all the fish we catch and post them here. We'll save that for those of you that feel the need to do so, for whatever reason. Have at it!!

Good luck out there!!

Mark

N

·
0 Posts
Now go to your room without supper ZaQ and leave grumpy old men like me alone. :tongue:

We can take it ZaQ. Just hit above the belt when you want to take a wack at me in public. :wink:

You guys have hooked some beautiful fish. Even that 5 Centavos rookie is having the year or maybe the year of his life. :tongue: :grin:

I am happy, not jealous of, for all of you

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The thing is, I have always been jealous of you geezers. Now I never see any pics by you guys........just wondering what you were hiding. :blush:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
****** buddy, every year is the year of my life, things just get better and better :wink: :tongue:

I'm with ZaQ, I loved seeing all those pictures from the old days. The pics with the worn edges, kind of browned with age. "Listen up puppies, those WERE the good ole days. I have crackered more fish off at the net than you yungins ever thought about hookin :laugh: :laugh:

Oh by the way I had a great day on the water today and you dont see no stinkin pictures do you :wink: :smile:

:cheers:

N

·
0 Posts
ZaQ - taken as an attempt at humor and responded as an attempt at humor from this end. :tongue:

Thanks for "takin' up for me" Bagwan. :wink:

I gave up competitive and combat fishing a long time ago. Takes the fun right out of it. :grin:

N

·
0 Posts
5 Cents, ZaQ, I love fish pictures! Show me all your fish pictures! I just don't take em' every trip nor do I catch a fish every trip. :wink:

Summer's and URB's not too far away. :dance:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Hey.....whatcha talkin' bout? ****** catches fish! I just trolled by him last time out and he hooked one immediately!

....kinda a squirmy, twisty snakey lookin' thing as I remember. :smile:

Funny...I can't seem to get my $7 insta-cam to post pictures on the net!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts