IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been living down south for some time now. I come up on the weekends and now this week I'd like to fish up here somewhere. I have my spots and my known rivers so I don't really need any help, but usuallly I come up to find people talking about fishing and that gives one an I dea of where to or where not to go. It seems that in the last few weeks the reports and fishing info has dropped off? What happened? Is ifish on a downward spiral? Even when I post reports nobody is really interested (or so it seems).
So with that in mind the Rogue really really slowed down last week and there was no change this week. Fishing has been rough but still better that work.
So who's been fishing??? I want stories!

·
Administrator
41,374 Posts
The ocean is hot for chinook, coho and tuna ... the columbia is hot for chinook. The smaller rivers are warm and low and not much going on ... from what I've been reading in the reports over the last few days.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts