IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well there I was, washin down the deck after a kill just minding my own business when all of a sudden I here a cry for help ....:shrug:
Its seems as one of the crew (to remain anonamus for now) had found him self in a little situation upon trying to put the plug back in the slush tank :laugh:So of course after we figured out the victim was rendured usless we had no choice but to grab the camera :shrug: It was after that I realized the need for assistence and decided it was time to take action and help my mate.....
After a short tussel I was able to free the slush tank victim with no harm ......
Yet another close call at sea on the Time Out but we prevailed, pulled throu "no pun intended" :laugh: And were able to finish the day and report back to the dock safely.
A good time was had by all aboard and we'll just have to see what's in store in two weeks ........:grin:
Rainrshine:cheers:

·
Registered
7,260 Posts
Now that there is funny - I don't care who you are!

·
Registered
68 Posts
hA hA..That's great Russ, how'd u guys do out there?

Scott:bigshock:

Well there I was, washin down the deck after a kill just minding my own business when all of a sudden I here a cry for help ....:shrug:
Its seems as one of the crew (to remain anonamus for now) had found him self in a little situation upon trying to put the plug back in the slush tank :laugh:So of course after we figured out the victim was rendured usless we had no choice but to grab the camera :shrug: It was after that I realized the need for assistence and decided it was time to take action and help my mate.....
After a short tussel I was able to free the slush tank victim with no harm ......
Yet another close call at sea on the Time Out but we prevailed, pulled throu "no pun intended" :laugh: And were able to finish the day and report back to the dock safely.
A good time was had by all aboard and we'll just have to see what's in store in two weeks ........:grin:
Rainrshine:cheers:

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Oh yea, Memories......and humiliating your teammates. That's what this sport is all about.:grin::grin::grin:

Put yourself in my position; We discovered the plug came out of the slush tank, and ice had plugged the hole. Russ tried to dig the ice out and replace the plug, but his arms weren't long enough. I knew better than to even try. I would have gotten stuck in there like a cork in a bottle. So, Mike volunteers. After a couple of minutes we hit a wave and his legs go straight up in the air. We hear a muffled cry coming from the tank.

Hey guys, I think I'm stuck in here, help me out!!!!

So what did I do?? What any quick thinking ifisher would do....I went for the camera! ( I saw Russ going to help) It was definitely the highlight of the trip.

Hey, Mike.....Love 'ya buddy. I guess I better grow some eyes in the back of my head.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Oh yea, Memories......and humiliating your teammates. That's what this sport is all about.:grin::grin::grin:

Put yourself in my position; We discovered the plug came out of the slush tank, and ice had plugged the hole. Russ tried to dig the ice out and replace the plug, but his arms weren't long enough. I knew better than to even try. I would have gotten stuck in there like a cork in a bottle. So, Mike volunteers. After a couple of minutes we hit a wave and his legs go straight up in the air. We hear a muffled cry coming from the tank.

Hey guys, I think I'm stuck in here, help me out!!!!

So what did I do?? What any quick thinking ifisher would do....I went for the camera! ( I saw Russ going to help) It was definitely the highlight of the trip.

Hey, Mike.....Love 'ya buddy. I guess I better grow some eyes in the back of my head.

Uhhh Woody, I think I'd use extreme caution from now on. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Don't worry about Mike. He's harmless unless you make him angry.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike took one for the team....way to go Hoggemin:agree:
Your absolutly right.......... I've never think of doing something on the Time Out knowing what kind of crew George runs with :flowered: What's the saying............ Big things come in small packages:clap: Mike you are the man !!! :cheers:
Rainrshine

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Slush tank? Ha. It looks to me like the live bait tank, and Mike was scrambling for the liveliest swimmer. He has a reputation, you know....

Great pics!!! :jester:

Skein

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Imagine the photo op if his Mustang had inflated and really stuck him in the tank!

Orion

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
I heard he was bobbing for raffle tickets.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
What really happened was this. Mike lost a fish and it being a tournament day we had to punish him so Russ picked him up and put him into the tank head first. We didn't have a plank for him to walk so this was the next best thing.
TV

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
GOOD THING HE WAS WEARING HIS PFD! :laugh:

:idea:

GOOD THING IT DIDN'T INFLATE!!! :bigshock:

Then he really would have been stuck!

:cheers:

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Mike lost a fish and it being a tournament day we had to punish him so Russ picked him up and put him into the tank head first.
Okay, that explains why you put him in there, but...uh....what was your reason for taking him out? :laugh:

Skein

·
Registered
22,364 Posts

·
Registered
11,461 Posts
Looks to me like he was Bobbin for Tuna. :laugh:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Hard to feel sorry for someone with as many Avets as Mike has. Just glad the plug had already been pulled on that tank.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts