IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as not to use your name and it might give me some fresh ideas......... Lets Hear it!! oops I meant to post this in the main forum... duh

[ 07-07-2003, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Airborne ]

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Just what I always want to be. "THAT BOAT".

It lived up to its name today. "THAT BOAT is going out with ANOTHER fish!" :grin:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Alumaweld Mirage......... what :shrug:
:tongue: :grin:

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
"....you ever think about givin that old boat a name?, 's bad luck to have a boat without a name yaknow..." ~ forrest gump

Hey airborne, how ya been?

Boat names huh? "cirrhosis of the river" has quite a story behind it. Recently purchased a new drifter (new to me) but its to nice to name it that.

Had one called " Mad Wife II? " (the name was unfortunatly inspired by mad wife #1, and everyone else on the river who had a wife at home)

I think its available now (the boat name is also :grin: )

Good question, mine needs a name as well...tough one, I dont think I made half the effort to come up with my kids names! (son was named after the street we lived on when my wife concieved believe it or not..."Spencer") My mom had a fit when she heard that.

Ive said enough...good luck, tight lines.

[ 07-07-2003, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: cirrhosis-of-the-river ]

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think I'll name mine "cheap used Bayliner, but it works"

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Very interesting the way our boat got it's name"R&C's Star Keeper". When I met my wife, online, the song "Keeper of the Stars" was playing on the radio, hence the name. Been married 5 years the 17th of July.

[ 07-08-2003, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: trap50 ]

·
Registered
287 Posts
When you are out there fishing and having fun with friends and family what else describes the day. So I named the the boat FISH 4 FUN :dance:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My Dad named his boat "WUZ FUZZ" since he used to be a cop, I think he is on WUZ FUZZ III now.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
before i post my boats name a disclaimer :

it's not a sexual term :blush: ... it is a play on words
.. pleaze no editing from the staff :mad: .

"copulate" as in: cop / u / late

what my sarge says to me on monday's ... :laugh:

·
Registered
480 Posts
No official name, but my fishing buddies call the boat "IAAJ" or Its All About John since I point out the only real reason they are in the boat is to net my fish!!

·
Flatlander
7,595 Posts
Uh, do I need to say anything...that thread is second only to the notorious Northriver post.

fungus

[ 07-08-2003, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: Gus Orviston ]

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Wife's name is Dawn, thus the boat's name is "First Light". We had real christening ceremony so as to not have bad karma associated with the new boat. My old boat was named "How Nice" - my dad's boat and name before it was mine... his very favorite joke was associated but I'm afraid I can't tell it here.... sorry. :cheers: zip

3,877 Posts
Its original,

"KENTUCKY HOG HUNTER"

And no, this is not taken from a scene of the movie "Deliverance"

Just thought it would would be appropriate for a Native Kentuckian.

·
Registered
51 Posts
By default my boat is named the Seahawk, manufacturer, Chris Craft, put the name on the side in huge letters. They should wear off in another 5 years or so.

I have always wanted to give it a name with the word "reel" in it, but use the word "reel" to mean "real". I have several:

REEL COOL
REEL GOOD
REEL FINE
REEL CRAZY
REEL SMOKIN'

Can anyone come up with some more "reel" good ones.

·
Registered
19,910 Posts
As a youngster growing up in North Bend,my father was an avid salmon fisherman. Of the several boats that came and went from our driveway,two stick out. The first was the Up Chuck and the other was the Sore Ass.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts