IFish.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if Hank & Howard will be making the rounds again this year or are they "retired"? At the end of last season I heard rumor there might be some puddlers "hatched".... Any new corks to join the spread?

Jim

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Well, Hank and Howard are pretty travel weary. I'm not aware of any plans for them to travel. If there was some interest, I'm sure we could make something happen.

It seems the two carvers have been busy this off season tending to little ones "hatched" by the Mrs. Carvers. Funny what that does to the cork schedule. There are 20 Mallards and 10 teal sitting on the bench. Quite a workload and definitely not enough time before the season to get through them.

So with that... any interest out there?

Geoff

·
Registered
805 Posts
Geoff--I'd be interested in letting a couple cork buddies "tag along" on a hunt this season...

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
I'd also be interested in carrying the cork buddies to parts unknown.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I can definitely say that times have been busy lately. My wife Sarah and I had our baby boy Cole on June 7th so the last couple months have been BUSY to say the least. I have had some time to work on the new puddlers but like Geoff said, there just isn't enough time to get them done before the season.

I am in favor of letting Howard spread his wings some more this season if more people are interested. Howard and Hank are veterans now and have brought some good luck to people in the past.

I guess Geoff and I need to have a sit down with the boys and discuss this season and see if they would be interested in doing some more traveling.

If you are interested, speak up so we know. Show the love. And remember, they have brought some good luck to those who hunted with them last season.

Jason

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Would they like to go to Canada? No passports necessary for decoys.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
sign me up for a weekend with da boys,:dance:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
last year i was 1 or 2 guys away from a trip with the boys,, id still be up for taken them out and showing them a good time,,

let us know

rw

1 - 13 of 13 Posts