IFish.net banner

1621 - 1640 of 1684 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Put those mushrooms to use topping some lingcod and steak that was pan seared in thyme garlic butter.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Out on the town last night, well cold outdoor dining with drinks.

And tonight I made a hot crab/clam spinach artichoke dip inside a pillsbury dough roll. Along with a few crackers n cheese.

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
Asian-style Oregon Albacore Meatballs w/ ponzu sauce, Ginger Carrot Red Cabbage slaw and coconut rice with furikake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,627
Ooh brisket, just used the last of the Christmas brisket frozen leftovers yesterday I think. Need to do another.

Anyhows, gonna have to make something with these fresh shrooms soon. Had home canned tomato soup with a grilled tomato cheese turkey and bacon sammy on sourdough for dinner.

Mushrooms look good we look for some of those yesterday but only found a few coconut halibut here last night homemade onion rings to boot

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Another comfort food dinner...

Sourdough toast with butter, garlic powder, and beef bone marrow

Last weekend's pintail breast pan seared and covered in a mushroom gravy.

Classic Kraft Mac N Cheese with extra Tillamook cheddar and jalapenos.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,893 Posts
Alder smoked coho & fettuccine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Rib steak fillet (already ate the cap) with onion rings, chanterelle rice, and some kind of asian green beans.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Roadkill blacktail, a piece of tenderloin, backstrap and a steak just for measure. And just so I don't get steaked out, the last of 2020 springer from the freezer, a belly slab for Jen and collar and cheek for me since Jen doesn't like red meat so much. Along with some noodles and broccoli with brown butter and mizithra cheese.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Pan seared macadamia nut crusted halibut with papaya salsa. Sorry, no pix, you don't get a chance with a 15yo boy in the house :meme:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Kokanee from Inauguration Day. The neighbor climbed over my fence, his wife thought my house was on fire! So they got a smokey treat today for having us on their radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,893 Posts
Glazed coho, tako poke, shrimp shumai, avacado

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
9,865 Posts
Pie, football and snow

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,637
Jalapeño duck poppers at my house tonight. one of my favorite parts of duck season. been hammering the widgeon the last couple days so Time to put them to work in the oven

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Finally cold enough to use the Dutch oven on the wood stove. Rib roast bones trimmed off the roast, all afternoon in the pot with green beans and garlic. Pulled and BBQ with a little sauce while some spicy manchurian noodles soaked up the juice in the pot.

1621 - 1640 of 1684 Posts